Thursday, December 30, 2010

The Pope, The Beast & Vatican



"Vatican To Influence World Financial Laws To Curb Terrorism." This is the news i just read from the FB post of GMANews. As I read it, my heart started pumping fast. "Is this the sign?" This runs my head as I continue reading. To help you understand, I would like to share these very important things which you may just know here. 

When I was 17, I started questioning my religious faith and the foundations of it. The search led me to the depths of all known world religions and even the cults. For a year, I started bringing home books i got from all sorts of places. I took most time in studying the history of the Catholic Church and the Protestant denominations. Aftr a very long search, I end up believing and thanking God that He has led me to the right path.

Ok that was the background. Now lets go further. Let's talk about the beast and 666 which i mentioned on the title of this article. These are mentioned in 2 prophetic books in the Bible which is Daniel & Revelation which illustrates the last battle between good & evil. I don't want to sound a preacher here. I just want to share beliefs which you might just know now.. just to have an addition on your knowledge box. 

You see there are a lot of interpretations about it. I had known quite a few but i'm not convinced on their basis. You see, I love history. And because the Bible is intertwined with history. I would prefer that you talk with historical basis. 

Let's proceed deeper. As I say, I'm not preaching. And I'm not telling you I am right. This is just a sharing of knowledge. So here's the new input I'm going to tell you.

A Christian denomination called the Seventh-day Adventist Church has a very intriguing belief about 666. And by the way, the historical & Biblical evidence is quite strong. Here are the beliefs:
1. The Beast is the Papal seat/ Vatican.
2. At the last days, the beast will take control of world economy.
3. The beast will join power with US to implement a global law.
4. The beast would force a religious doctrine disguised as a law to benefit mankind.
5. The last Christian persecution would start. Even worst than the Reformation /Dark Ages, where priests burned people together with their Bibles.

I myself is intrigued with this. If this is the right interpretation. But as I see, the domino of events start falling one by one.

Now,it's up to you to believe it or not. One thing I'm very sure about. That those wearing the robes through history have shown themselves that they are not reflecting the face of Christ.




contributor: Eric Tuñacao
http://www.facebook.com/notes/eric-tunacao/the-pope-the-beast-vatican/185938654750630
image: canadastreetnews.com


1 comment:

  1. I don’t know how should I give you thanks! I am totally stunned by your article. You saved my time. Thanks a million for sharing this article.

    ReplyDelete